This is Sunitha from Krisintek Inc we have an Urgent requirement for below

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

*Title                                                      :
Project manager*

*Duration                                               :           Long

*Location                                               :           San
jose, CA*

* **Job description & Required skills:*

*ITIL certification (must)***

1.       Excellent Communicator

2.       Strong Operations background (ITIL certification) and good command
of metrics and drivers for decision making.

3.       Detail oriented and very methodical

4.       Organize meetings with the team

5.       Oracle background, knowledge of PL/SQL (past DB experience highly

6.       Has a good knowledge of production and production support

7.       Someone who is willing to be on a long term project.

•           Managing project scope, objectives, SDLC and PMLC deliverables
and accountable for  test strategy documents and agreement/sign off between
business and development teams

•           Developing detailed project plans, establish milestones and
defines resource requirements

•           Leading status meetings, identifying project risk and mitigation
strategies, communicating status and risk issues to stakeholders

•           Interfacing with all levels of business and technical management
and staff to facilitate problem resolution and resolution of competing

•           Coordinating work assignments of project team members and
monitors resource  allocations and takes corrective action

•           Performing project assessment, critical path, dependencies and
impact analysis and present escalated issues & recommendations to senior

•           Coordination between the performance testing team and the
infrastructure services team supporting the platforms.

•           Schedule internal test reviews and plan out on the Actions

•           Create and deliver the final performance test report.

•           Successful Release Delivery

•           7+ years of industry experience in software development /Testing
and/or systems design and architecture, including 3+ of  Project Management

•           Development/Testing experience  of Oracle & Web based

•           Exposure in Software Performance testing, Profiling &

•           Development and/or testing experience on multiple platforms
including web, client server, Linux and UNIX

•           Conversant with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)

•           Highly motivated, self-starter, willing to learn and actively
participate in a dynamic team environment

•           Demonstrable track record for delivering quality systems on a
timely schedule

•           Working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies

•           Ability to analyze/interpret technical data

•           Demonstrated ability to communicate technical & business aspects
of performance issues accurately and clearly to stake holders at all levels
of organization

•           Outstanding attention to detail

•           Exposure to Mercury Interactive automation testing tools is a

* *

Thanks and Regards

Sunitha Reddy
Krisintek Inc.
Email Id:  suni...@krisintek.com
Voip:  (630) 872-5355

*P.S.: This is not a spam. To be removed from this list simply reply with a
"REMOVE <i...@krisintek.com?subject=remove>" in the subject line and mention
all the emails IDs to be removed. We will remove your email address
immediately from our mailing list. Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks*