** Before sending the profile please match to the requirement and *
Please send me the suitable profiles to *chakri.thu...@adaminfotech.com*

We have hot requirements on *Weblogic portal developer -- Richmond, VA *

Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP…

*Webcam Interview*

*Need two professional references from recent projects*

*TITLE               :           Weblogic portal developer  *

*DURATION       :           6 MONTHS
LOCATION       :           Richmond, VA*

Overall 5+ yrs of experience with rich experience in Weblogic portal
application development and J2EE, experience in handling portal support work
and coordinating with customer and offshore teams .

Knowledge of corporate portal development and support will be added

* *

Thanks & Regards....

Sr. Technical Recruiter
Adam Information Technologies, LLC

402 Gammon Pl, Suite 370
Madison, WI 53719
(:   608-237-1724 (O) ||  608-237-7235 Cell ||   Fax: 608-237-2211
*:  chakri.thu...@adaminfotech.com  || Ymail: chakri.thumma ||  URL: