I hope you are fine there
We have a requirement for *.Net Developer (With Good Oracle Experience) in
Indianapolis, IN. *So if you are available then please send the updated
resume to me along with following details, or call me back at *717-704-0059*
*Full Name *
*Employer’s Details:-* *a.)* *Company Name :-*
* * * * * b.) Contact Person :-
c.) Contact Email :-
d.) Contact Phone :-*
*Location : Indianapolis, IN*
* Duration : 6 Months*
MUST HAVE the requisite Oracle skills! SQL is not required for this
Provide IT application development support for our INEDSS and D-Rex
Project Management responsibilities for the Indiana National Electronic
Disease Surveillance System (INEDSS) and Disease Reporting Exchange
Assist in the development of the Oracle Business Intelligence
Provide ongoing support for electronic lab and communicable disease
reporting to the CDC 15%
· Experiences with complete Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
· Proficient with Object Oriented processes, design, and development.
· Experienced in leading a team of developers and for small to large
· Outstanding problem solving and interpersonal skills necessary to
assist others in problem resolution.
· High degree of technical capabilities and employing solid solutions
within large applications.
· Experienced in writing formal technical documentations such as
design documents, specs, data flow diagrams and support diagrams.
· Ability to develop functional specifications and to modify existing
· Demonstrated ability to work and manage in a team environment.
· Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with technical system
· Outstanding organizational and project management skills.
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project or other project
· Experience with design, programming, testing, documentation,
training, and implementing information systems.
· *Desired plus:*
o Proficient in multi-tier programming
o Proficient in Microsoft .NET technology experience including
o Strong knowledge of relational databases (Oracle 11g)
Government/Health IT experience is highly preferred
· Full SDLC application management and development
· Manage, design, and code new and existing applications
· Manage, document, and maintain regular software upgrade schedules
to ensure maximum system availability and reliability.
· Manage, document, and maintain problem tracking and resolution
procedures to ensure proper response to all software issues
· Clearly communicate technical/business specifications to client
WINDOWS SERVER 200X
iBusiness Solution LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at