Hi,

This is Sunitha from Krisintek Inc we have an Urgent requirement for below
position

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

Title                                                      :          Oracle
DBA

Duration                                               :           5+months

Location                                               :           Atlanta,
GA

* **Job description & Required skills:
Project Management.
**. Project Planning**
**. Co-ordinating testing between various IT Application developers**
**. Working with Infra team to provide the environments**
**. Working with DBA's offshore and onsite to ensure the Project is as per
the schedule**

**. Sound knowledge in Oracle Databases and DBA**
**. Awareness of **Oracle RAC** - hand on experience in Oracle Real**
**Application Cluster is a big plus**
**. **Unix commands** and exposure is a must - specific IBMAIX skills isa
big plus***

Thanks and Regards

Sunitha Reddy
Sr.Recruiter
Krisintek Inc.
Email Id:  suni...@krisintek.com
Voip:  (630) 872-5355

*P.S.: This is not a spam. To be removed from this list simply reply with a
"REMOVE <i...@krisintek.com?subject=remove>" in the subject line and mention
all the emails IDs to be removed. We will remove your email address
immediately from our mailing list. Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks*