Here is an urgent *Requirement from Ramsoft.*

Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.

Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /

*Sr. ASP .NET Developer *

*6 Months*

*Location:  Rockville, MD*

*Rate : Open*

* *

***Job Description :*

 *This position requires experience in:*
* *ASP.Net development* (C#), including Windows Communication Foundation
(WCF) and Entity Framework,
* Web-development, in particular CSS, JavaScript, and MVC or MVP design
* ExtJS JavaScript Framework
* Microsoft Enterprise Library (Caching, Logging, Security, Validation
* Microsoft Visual Studio tool configuration
* Microsoft *Team Foundation Server* (TFS)
* Windows Server and IIS
* *Microsoft SQL Server (proficient in T-SQL),* Stored Procedures, SSRS,
* Experience with relational (normalized) and reporting (OLAP cube) database
* Comfortable working on a small collaborative team
* Passionate about learning and willing to share knowledge
* *Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum or Extreme) a plus*

Candidate should have at least a BS/MS with a minimum 5 years of experience.

*Preferred assets:*
* Experience or familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint, Web Parts or WSS
3.0/4.0 (SharePoint Foundations 2010)
* Experience with COPRS II development and/or PEPFAR program a plus.
* Experience with Globalization / internationalization a plus.
* Knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and
Capability *Maturity
Model Integrated (CMMI).*
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
* Experience as a database administrator to include database creation,
tuning, update and maintenance is a plus.
* *Experience with SSAS* **

* *

*Ramsoft Systems Inc*
*Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE*

*ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: “Projects & Staffing” *

Tel: 248 327 3482, Fax: 248 354 3626
st...@ramsoft.net, www.ramsoft.net

*IM’s:* steve.r...@yahoo.com , steve.rams...@gmail.com
*“Proudly serving the industry for 17 years”*

* *

*We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this
e-mail in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to
us with the word **"REMOVE" **in the subject line and your ID will be
removed from our mailing list immediately. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused*