Here is an urgent *Requirement from Ramsoft.*
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /
*Sr. ASP .NET Developer *
*Location: Rockville, MD*
*Rate : Open*
***Job Description :*
*This position requires experience in:*
* *ASP.Net development* (C#), including Windows Communication Foundation
(WCF) and Entity Framework,
* Microsoft Enterprise Library (Caching, Logging, Security, Validation
* Microsoft Visual Studio tool configuration
* Microsoft *Team Foundation Server* (TFS)
* Windows Server and IIS
* *Microsoft SQL Server (proficient in T-SQL),* Stored Procedures, SSRS,
* Experience with relational (normalized) and reporting (OLAP cube) database
* Comfortable working on a small collaborative team
* Passionate about learning and willing to share knowledge
* *Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum or Extreme) a plus*
Candidate should have at least a BS/MS with a minimum 5 years of experience.
* Experience or familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint, Web Parts or WSS
3.0/4.0 (SharePoint Foundations 2010)
* Experience with COPRS II development and/or PEPFAR program a plus.
* Experience with Globalization / internationalization a plus.
* Knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and
Model Integrated (CMMI).*
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
* Experience as a database administrator to include database creation,
tuning, update and maintenance is a plus.
* *Experience with SSAS* **
*Ramsoft Systems Inc*
*Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE*
*ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: “Projects & Staffing” *
Tel: 248 327 3482, Fax: 248 354 3626
*IM’s:* steve.r...@yahoo.com , steve.rams...@gmail.com
*“Proudly serving the industry for 17 years”*
*We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this
e-mail in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to
us with the word **"REMOVE" **in the subject line and your ID will be
removed from our mailing list immediately. We apologize for any
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at