Greetings !!!

Here below I have new opening, Please go through the details ad let me know
if you have anyone availablw with you.

The client needs local candidate only.

Java Developer with our direct end client.

Kindly send me resume along with rate and contact number.

***Client will hire on phone ***

Job Description:

Duration:6-12 months

Someone with atleast 5+ years of Experience.

*- Java, J2EE application development expeirence.
- GWT (Google Widget toolkit) experience.
- Ajax,EJB,Struts,Spring,XML.
*- Front end experience.*

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.