This is Sunitha from Krisintek Inc we have an Urgent requirement for below
Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP
Title : Senior Oracle DBA
Duration : 6+months
Location : San Antonio,TX
* **Job description & Required skills:*
Senior Oracle DBA with the following responsibilities which include
designing databases, planning database configuration and installation,
maintaining databases, managing database security, building database backup
and recovery routines, monitoring database activities, conducting
performance monitoring & tuning, establishing infrastructure procedures and
guidelines, and providing consultation to application developers. The
candidate will be expected to do UNIX scripting and have moderate to
advanced knowledge of UNIX as used in Oracle database administration. The
candidate is expected to provide 24x7 Production Support.
This role will specifically require a candidate who can review security
related activity as it relates to Oracle and UNIX in monitoring logs and
report anomalies to management. The candidate will be expected to enhance
and automate this function as a deliverable of the role.
In this position the successful contingent contractor will be providing
additional backup support to the team in ongoing changes, updates and
upgrades to checkpoint firewalls to reflect ever changing needs in the
infrastructure security environment.
Demonstrated experience in:
• Minimum of 8 years experience of Oracle database administration in the
• Minimum of 5 years experience writing UNIX scripts in a UNIX environment
• Extensive experience in database design, performance monitoring and
tuning, capacity planning, database backup and recovery, SQL statement
tuning, and Unix shell scripting
• Extensive experience with RMAN, OEM/GRID Control, and Data Guard.
• Extensive experience in Oracle database upgrade from 9i/10g to 11g and
Character Set conversion and migration.
• Strong experience with database compliance, security, and auditing.
• Strong knowledge in the area of Unix/Linux Serves and various storage
types like DMX, HDS, and NAS.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to perform project management roles as required and capable of
supporting and implementing technology projects as a facilitator and
• Experience in managing new technology evaluations. Ability to work
effectively in a team environment, leads peers to decisions, identify
issues, and prepare solutions
• Energetic and self-motivated team player with ability to work effectively
and cooperatively with project and infrastructure teams and create and
maintain positive and professional business relationships with both internal
associates and external customers and vendors.
• Proficient at time and priority management.
Hiring Criteria :
• Database clustering technologies including VCS/ RAC, Microsoft SQL Server
2005/2008, APEX, DBArtisan, and Autosys
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or a related field.
• Prior experience in the finance industry.
Thanks and Regards
Email Id: suni...@krisintek.com
Voip: (630) 872-5355
*P.S.: This is not a spam. To be removed from this list simply reply with a
"REMOVE <i...@krisintek.com?subject=remove>" in the subject line and mention
all the emails IDs to be removed. We will remove your email address
immediately from our mailing list. Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at