*send your resumes to adi...@unicomtec.com <sri...@unicomtec.com>

*Job Title**:   **Web Developer*

*Duration:**  6-7 Months*

*Location:** Orlando, FL***

*Role Description:***

   - *The Web Developer 3 is a seasoned front-end developer with 3-4 years
   experience. He or she should have expert-level knowledge of HTML, XML,
   DHTML, CSS and JavaScript.***
   - *Significant experience with a server-side scripting language such as
   PHP, JSP or ASP is also required.***
   - *The Web Developer 3 is expected to be able to perform
   semi-autonomously on projects with a clear understanding of the development
   process and their own responsibilities.*****

   - *3-4 years of hands-on web development experience, including XML /
   JSON, XHTML 1.0 strict, CSS 2, Ajax / JavaScript***
   - *3-4 years experience with ASP / JSP / PHP or other server-side
   scripting language***
   - * Experience with source code management systems like Perforce or CVS**
   - *Strong written and verbal communication skills***
   - *Strong troubleshooting skills***
   - *Experience with Content Management Systems strongly desired***
   - *Experience with Flash and ActionScript a plus***

*Important Note-Must Read*

*Please make sure all the experience is real time for all and every projects
as we will be doing reference check for any of 2-3 projects.*

*Only send the qualified resumes.*

*Please send me your candidate's resume along with the following details.*

*Candidate's Name:*

*Candidate's Contact Number:
Candidate's E-mail id:
Candidate's Present Location: