*Position: - **Java Developer/ Architect*
*Location: - Atlanta- GA*
*Duration: 6+Months *
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
The Architect/Senior Developer will be the member of a core group that will
design and develop one of the most important systems with client. The
position will be responsible for providing architectural leadership and
guidance. The position will also be responsible for developing, maintaining,
and communicating standards, practices, reference models and solution
patterns. The candidate must be forward thinking and self starter.
Required Skills –
• 10+ years of cumulative experience in software design,
• 7+ years of solid Java experience; excellent understanding of
OOD/OOD principles and design patterns. Expert knowledge of Threading,
concurrency, pooling and caching strategies.
• 4+ years at architect capacity; good documentation skills that
include UML, ERD and the ability to articulate in detail.
• 2+ years with Agile development experience, preferably SCRUM.
• 7+ years J2EE experience that includes MVC web frameworks
(SpringMVC), GWT, AJAX, Servlet, JSP, application servers, JMS Brokers,
• 7+ years RDMBS experience; good knowledge of SQL and data
• 5+ years XML; DOM, SAX, JDom, StaX, XSLT, XPath
• Extensive knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, AOP.
• 5+ years developing and architecting reusable
infrastructure/integration software libraries and frameworks.
• Must be well versed with Ant, Maven, JUnit, TestNG,
Subversion, JMeter and other development and QA tools.
• 2+ years Web Services; WS-I Basic Profile, SOAP, UDDI,
WS-security, WSDL, CXF, Axis, XFire, JiBX, JAXB.
• 2+ years SOA and ESB; experience with BPEL is desirable
• 10+ years of cross platform experience – Unix, Linux, Windows,
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or
an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
• 10+ years progressive work related experience with demonstrated
proficiency in software design, all aspects of architecture,
product/component development, and/or technology consulting.
• Experience with inventory systems is highly desired.
• Experience with noSQL architectures is highly desired.
• Experience with cloud and distributed deployment is highly desired.
• Excellent verbal & written communication, inter-personal,
facilitation and presentation
skills for the purpose of providing and explaining business needs and
technological challenges. The ability to understand, resolve and communicate
both technical and process issues is required.
• Experience with software architecture and full SDLC of large-scale
distributed enterprise applications that employ the full JEE technology
stack, Application Servers, Middleware Message Brokers, Dynamic Application
Resource Brokers, and transaction managers/monitors.
• Experience in analyzing and modeling applications, systems, and
components using methodologies such as Agile Development , Rational Unified
Process etc. Demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective
solutions for diverse and complex business problems.
• Experience with Agile Methodology and practical work within an
Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). SCRUM experience is highly
• Experience in architecting and developing high-volume,
multi-channel/tier enterprise software applications/products for verticals
such as hospitality, telecommunications, e-commerce, financial/banking,
• Expert knowledge of web, middleware, and backend system
architecture and JEE based technologies, including open standards for
• Proven work experience in using large RDBMS systems, ETL and data
• Working experience in creating solutions for integrating legacy
systems, enterprise backend systems, heterogeneous systems, and external
third-party systems using standard protocols and industry standard
• In-depth knowledge of SOA, Web Services, ESB, BPEL, JBI, Service
Container Architecture, Event Stream Processing/CEP, and other related
technology aspects as well as Enterprise Integration Patterns.
• Proficiency in networking technologies including data encryption,
compression, authentication and authorization, SSO, web security etc.
Experience with issues of data transformation and quality of service in a
bandwidth-challenged environment is highly preferred.
• Proven experience in performing non-functional software
requirements analysis (QoC); concurrency, parallel processing, clustering &
load balancing, HA and replication.
• Experience with Distributed Caching systems, Grid Computing,
hardware and software virtualization concepts, Enterprise Content Management
Systems, Rules Engines, and Schedulers is a plus.
• Demonstrated work experience in cross-channel enterprise systems
that span the Web, B2B, and preferably Contact Center interactions.
• Understanding of networking principles, TCP/IP, client and server
side sockets and technologies like JGroups is highly desirable.and
*BSCS/MSCS or equivalent
java developer j2ee jsp dojo mvc ajax jboss jquery
Thanks & Regards,
Phone: (770) 248-2999 Ext 4008.
650-517-9700 Extn 4008.
*For immediate responses Please send resumes to * <s...@ar-sys.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at