*Please send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com*
*SQL Server DBA*
*Job Summary:* The role of this position is to provide database
administration support for clients' SQL Server databases. In this role the
DBA will have set assignment as well as get involved with tasks associated
with the installation and/or migration of SQL Server databases to our
*Key Job Responsibilities:*
· Installation of SQL Server.
· Apply SQL Server Software Maintenance.
· Installation of new SQL Server databases to consolidated platform.
· Migration of existing SQL Server databases to consolidated
· Setup SQL Server security.
· Database performance tuning.
· Working through database problem resolution jointly with
· Database capacity planning.
· Insure we stay compliant with MS SQL Server licenses and related
· Work on special assignments related to database area workload.
· Provide oncall SQL Server DBA support.
· Must have good verbal and writing skills
· Must have 4 to 5 years experience in performing the above
mentioned *Key Job Responsibilities*.
· Must be self motivated/self directed person.
· Must have knowledge of Windows 2003 and/or Windows 2008.
· Must be knowledgeable in MS SQL Server security.
· Must know how to apply SQL Server software upgrades and patches.
· Must have knowledge of how to run and interpret SQL Server and
· Must know how to analyze the output from these traces to drive
· Must be able to understanding how to read SQL statements and
identify problem SQL.
· Must be able to understand how to build indexes for performance.
· Must have experience/be knowledgeable in writing automation
scripts in support of SQL Server via Windows PowerShell.
· Would like candidate to have hands on knowledge of SQL Server
Reporting Services and Analysis Services.
· Would like candidate to be familiar with Magic (change/problem
· Would like candidate to have knowledge of Microsoft’s System
Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
· Would like candidate to have knowledge of VMWare and VMWare
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at