Hi, This is BHANU PRASAD from SVIT INC,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
Rate ASAP.

Hire off phonescreen. MUST HAVE 10 out of 10 on communication skills and
excellent permanent references.

 Job Title:    Expert Perl Developer

Duration:     3 months- but looking to be a 15 month contract

 Location:     Illinois

 Job Description:

Minimum one year of web application development.
Fluency in Perl, including object-oriented-ness.
Familiarity with at least one other high-level object-oriented language (Java,
C++, Python, Ruby, etc).
HTML, SQL, and basic database design.
Experience with automated testing and source code control.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Business acumen, RDBMS administration, and leading teams are all big pluses!

*** This is not a Perl scripter!!! This is a Perl Developer. So someone who has
developed web applications in PERL is what we need.

 Thanks & Regards

--------------------------------

Bhanu Prasad

SVIT Inc

(CELEBRATING 8th ANNIVERSARY 2002-2010)

Technical Recruiter

Voice: 347-863-7983 || Alt: 646-898-6227 || Fax: 516-977-0618

E-mail: bh...@svitinc.com || G-mail: bhanu.svit...@gmail.com || URL:
www.svitinc.com

                  Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics