*Position: - Sterling OMS Senior Consultant/Design Lead.*
*Location: - SFO ,CA*
*Duration: 6+Months *
• Works with project manager to set work streams, timelines,
• Provides subject matter expertise in architecting overall
• Creates detail level design from solution design.
• Discuss any enhancement with vendor product management team.
• Responsible for configuring the master environment.
• Responsible for setting up and monitoring user testing
• Works with the client Functional Administrator where
appropriate to facilitate knowledge transfer.
• Responsible for creating integration test plans and executing
• Perform reviews of end to end test plans
• Guide consultants for detail design and development areas in
• Ensure compliance with product extension and configuration
• Identifies Risks associated with solution/implementation
• Works with rollout team to prepare rollout strategy.
• At least 2 implementations of OMS as a design lead
• Strong fundamentals of Sterling Commerce functional and
technical platform capabilities
• Possesses retail industry insight for DOM
• Strong understanding of integration Sterling commerce with
customer order entry and fulfillment execution and financial applications.
• 5+ years of Sterling Commerce experience; Total 8+
*For immediate responses Please send resumes to * <s...@ar-sys.com>
Thanks & Regards,
Phone: (770) 248-2999 Ext 4008.
650-517-9700 Extn 4008.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at