* **** BEFORE SENDING THE PROFILE PLEASE MATCH TO THE REQUIREMENT*
Please send me the suitable profiles to *chakri.thu...@adaminfotech.com*
We have hot requirements on *Siebel Tech Lead || IBM IAA Designer ||
Strong/Senior Java Developers*
Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP…
*Need two professional references from recent projects*
*REQ 1: *
*TITLE : Siebel Tech Lead *
*DURATION : 3+ Months
LOCATION : Missouri, MO*
Ø 10+ years of exp is must.
Ø Strong Siebel Technical skills.
Ø Should have hands-on experience in Complex configuration, Scripting
Ø Should have worked on complex workflow-implementations.
Ø EIM and Server Admin skills will be good to have.
Ø Should have good soft -skills and ability to work in enterprise
Ø Prior experience around production roll-out and downtime support
will be a value add**
*TITLE : IBM IAA Designer *
*DURATION : 6+ Months
LOCATION : Los Angeles, CA*
Experience & Skills
• Around 10+Years covering architecture, Design & Development .
• Good understanding & Experience of SOA Concepts & implementation
• Strong skills on XML, XSD, WSDL
• Good Knowledge of general insurance domain
• Experienced with leveraging Use cases and sequence diagrams for service
• Experienced with IBM IAA, Rational Software Tool experience
• Excellent communication skills JD o Responsible for designing the service
interface leveraging Enterprise canonical model based on IAA o Participate
in meetings & discussions across projects to define service scope o Create
Service use case documents and capture non-functional requirements o
Generate XSDs and WSDL leveraging service modeling tools o Work with
business analysts to define service requirements o Support the entire
service life cycle process for obtaining necessary approvals &
clarifications to development teams, as needed.
*REQ 3: *
*TITLE : Strong/Senior Java Developers *
*DURATION : 9+ Months
LOCATION : Illinois and Wisconsin*
*Start / End Dates*: *10/25/2010 - 10/07/2011***
*Contractors Needed: 3*
*EAD or Greencard only***
***All candidates must have BOTH Data side and UI skills.
They must have ALL the required skills listed below.
1. Strong Java J2EE developer (preferably Java 5)
2. Must have 5-8 years of applied java development experience
*Required skills UI skills:*
2 Java Script
3. Spring Â– STRUTS integration
4. DHTML - being helpful
*Required Data Side skills:*
2. Spring JDBC
4. Web service experience / SOA
5. Database - Oracle, DB2
*Other Required tools/skills:*
1. IDE: MyEclipse
2. Eclipse IDE (WSAD) CVS
4. Application design
5. Application support
6. Object Oriented Development
7. Excellent communication skills
8. Team player
9. Self-starter with good work ethic
10.Ability to complete tasks with little supervision
*Additional Desired Skills*
1. Object Oriented Analysis
The needs are are for candidates that have strong java skills on the data
side, i.e. strong Hibernate skills and strong java skills on the UI side,
specifically STRUTS 1.x with DHTML being helpful.
Assignments here will be an Agile environment. Developers in general are
given an assignment based on a component of the design to use in coding
which they are responsible to complete.
1. Resumes will be reviewed within 5 days of receipt
2. Interview selections will start the week of Oct. 11th
3. Interviews will start the week of Oct. 11th
4. Interviews (Video conf, or In-person, *in-person preferred), please
indicate the interview type on your submittal
5. Please include a skill grid with your submittal
***A skills grid on the email submittal with number of years experience
with each required skill and how they rate themselves on a scale of
1-5 is desired (1=weak, 3= average, 5=expert).
*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
Adam Information Technologies, LLC
402 Gammon Pl, Suite 370
Madison, WI 53719
*(**:** ** 608-237-1724 (O) || 608-237-7235 Cell || **Fax: 608-237-2211*
*****:** ** **chakri.thu...@adaminfotech.com** ** **|| Ymail: chakri.thumma
|| * URL: www.adaminfotech.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at