*Please submit resumes to j...@asicssolutions.com*
*Req-8288 - **Senior FICO/Asset Mgmt Consultant - Public Sector*
Implement and support all aspects of the FICO portion of implementation
*Duties and Responsibilities:*
Searching for a FI Consultant with general knowledge of SAP FI and *in-depth
* configuration knowledge/experience with SAP Asset (AM) processes for
state/local public sector organizations.
*The AM functional consultant will configure:*
· *SAP Assets integrating with the Finance*
· *Funds Management*
· *Grants Management*
· *Materials Management and the Supplier Relationship Management
*Including unit testing, business process procedure development, and
· Understanding of Finance and Accounting Business Processes
· Defining functional business requirements. Suggest options and
recommendation solutions to key business users.
· Self-motivated and independently seeks help. Engages in
· Comfortable and effective presenting in departmental and
· Quick to identify problems that need resolution, skillful at
gathering and analyzing information.
· Effectively interact with end-user and drive to successful
· Create end user and training documentation as needed
· Provide cross-functional problem identification and resolution
Excellent Communication Skills required
Location: North Carolina
Length: 8-10 months
*Technical Skills: *
· SAP certification is a plus.
*Interpersonal and Communication Skills:*
· Excellent communication skills required
· Effective Presenter
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work under tight
deadlines with limited supervision.
· Ability to effectively communicate both oral and written to the
Functional team and business partners.
· Ability to provide end user support and identify issues as they
· Assume accountability and take ownership for ALL projects that you
are responsible and involved in.
Thanks & Regards,
Asics Solutions Inc
Oak Forest, IL, 60452
*The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential,
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or any employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
*P* *Please consider the environment before printing this email*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at