*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com*

*F2F on Thursday is must.
Location: Columbia, SC.
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: $40/hr on C2C basis (max)

I have an opening in Columbia, South Carolina that may be of interest to
you. Here is the skill set they are looking for and let me know as soon as
possible if you are interested.

·         *3-5 or more years of experience in SQL Server 2008/2005/2000
working as a Database Administrator and Developer. *

·         Experience in installing, configuring and administering *SQL
Server 2008/2005/2000 Database / Analysis / Reporting Services*.

·         Involved in *migrating *and *upgrading SQL server 2000 to SQL
Server 2005 and SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2008.*

·         Experience working in *64 bit* version of *SQL Server 2005*.

·         Managed very large databases in *24/7 Production *Environments.

·         Experience working with My SQL.

·         Implemented *SQL Hardening* using Corporate Security Standards.

·         Implemented *high availability *solutions, including *Clustering,
Database Mirroring, Replication and Log Shipping*.

·         Database *Migration* from *SQL* Server *2000* to 2005 and from *
SQL* Server 2005 to *2008*

·         Experience working on databases/ instances* with different
Collation settings.*

·         Designed *DTS/SSIS* Packages to extract, load data into database,
archive data file from different legacy systems using *SQL Enterprise
Manager/SSMS* on *SQL Server *2000/2005/2008 environment, and deploy the
data, scheduled the jobs to do these tasks periodically.

Support for development is primarily for stored procedures, table design,
and performance issues. Performance tuning is ongoing in this environment.
New releases are received and must be modified to work in their environment.
Tools used are Quest, Redgate, Foglight  and Spotlight. The DBA makes
recommendations to the internal development team and Client Principals
interfacing with customers.