Hope you are doing great..!!
*Please send profiles to ki...@globalnest.com***
*F2F After telephonic round*
*Locals are preferred*
*Should have experience with financial Clients*
*Position: **Sharepoint Lead***
*Location: NYC, NY*
*Duration: 6 Months*
The role requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability
to architect SharePoint solutions by mapping common customer business
problems to end-to-end technology solutions. Demonstrated ability to engage
in senior level technology decision maker discussions related to agility
business value, and .NET is also a must. Architects are key enablers for
other consultants and partner staff. They oversee delivery of the largest,
most complex, and most strategic projects for enterprise customers.
Architects focus on one or more key lifecycle segments: opportunity,
delivery, or operations. In-depth architecture specialties may include
enterprise, industry, platform, and solutions.
· At least *10 years relevant working experience*.
· Requires *7-10 years of SharePoint experience*.
· Design experience of *SharePoint 2007 Farm*.
· Experience with implementing a *SharePoint Migration Strategy*.
· Experience with *SharePoint Designer*.
· Experience with setting up SharePoint as a Document Management
· Expertise in enterprise architecture
· Consulting skills such as interviewing stakeholders, conducting
architecture reviews, and consensus building
· Experience leading large group meetings/information gathering
sessions with senior-level executives and excellent written and oral
· Professional experience with n-tier application architectures
· Knowledge of Data Modeling, Data Integration
· Experience with service-oriented architectures and XML
· Experience designing, implementing and supporting solutions using
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS), Microsoft SharePoint 2010,
and Windows SharePoint Services technology platforms (including the BI
components of SharePoint).
· Good understanding of Microsoft Information Worker infrastructure
· Understanding of related products such as Project server, Forms
server, InfoPath etc would be plus.
· Experience with integrating SharePoint with related technologies,
especially OpenText and Appian, a plus.
· Additional technical qualifications include hands-on experience in
several of the following products or technologies:.NET Development Platform
(Visual Studio, .Net Framework), C#, C++, VB.Net, ASP.Net, WinForms,
Databases, Transact-SQL, XML, Soap, Web Services, agile development
methodologies, SQL Server, LINQ, Silverlight
· Knowledge of Java JEE technologies, a plus.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at