If this is an opportunity that interests you, please send me your resume
in a word document and hourly rate requirements. If you are not interested,
but you know someone who may be more of a fit for this position, please feel
free to pass along my contact information.

*Role Title: *Application DBA Manager

Required Skills:*

An ADBA resource in Chicago who has strong Oracle performance tuning skills
along with expertise in Golden Gate replication.  At a high level, the
position would be responsible for developing Golden Gate for release
installations so that an application and DB upgrade can be performed during
a major without the need to shut down any of the client's applications along
with turning disaster recovery environment into either an Active/Active or
an Active/Hot Standby. The Hot standby would mean that need less than a 60
second out in case of a disaster in the primary datacenter location.

Required Skills:

 Application DBA with hands on experience on Golden Gate

*Location: *Chicago, IL

*Duration:* 14 months (possible contract extension)

Please fill the following details, so that going forward I can use them for
all the requirements.

Full Name:

Email ID:

Phone Number:

Visa Status:

R.  Shetty
email: rshe...@globalsoftsystems.com rohitshet...@gmail.com
Tel: 913-538-5208
Fax: 913-324-5273

LandMark One
804 N. Meadowbrook Drive
Suite # 114
Olathe, KS 66062

removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to receive our
emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our e-mails then please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rshe...@globalsoftsystems.comand mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed.