Job Title: Senior SAP ABAP / Portals Developer
Location: Irvine, CA
Duration: 6 to 12 months
Supports our SAP ECC 5.0 and NetWeaver environment and all development in
the following modules: FI (AP, AR, CO, GL, FA, IO, ECCS), PS, MM, SD, LMS.
HR, & Portal Content. Development consists of maintaining ABAP programs,
SAP-Script, Smart-forms, user exits, BAPI’s, BADI’s, BTE’s & Data Dictionary
objects, Portal Content Directory. Developer must be experienced with
interface/dialog programming, report development with ALV’s, ABAP query &
quick viewer, BSP and the NetWeaver Developer Studio. Ability to
troubleshoot/analysis & performance tuning. Extensive knowledge of Oracle
infrastructure. Create & maintain technical specifications for all
development work. Be able to multi-task development work along with working
with other team members (developers and Business system analysts –BSA).
Experience with SAP BW ABAP development is preferred.
Along with a general understanding of the development workbench, this
candidate must be proficient in the use of:
• Experience with NetWeaver Developer Studio tools:
- Web Dynpro
- J2EE Engine
- Web Services
- DTR Clinet
- Java Eclipse
- Java Dictionary
• Creation of Session beans, Session Bean Methods & Message Driven Beans
• Creation of Deployment descriptors using SDM & SDA
• Experience with standard and custom BSP development
• Experience with standard and custom Iview development in Java.
• Experience with SAP delivered business packages for Portal.
• Experience with includes, function modules, function groups & module pools
• Extensive development in the areas of user-exits, BADI’s & BTE’s
• Strong experience with BDC processing, call transactions & BAPI’s
• Experience with HCM logical databases & data structures
• Experience Enhancing infotypes & creating customer-specific infotypes
• Experience with screen painter, menu painter & GUI processing
• Creation of data elements, domains, tables & search helps
• Strong program performance analysis & tuning
• Experience with SAP-Script & Smart-Forms
• Experience report development with ALV’s, drill down & EXEC_SQL
• Understand R/3 CTS details & migration process
• Responsible for understanding functional specifications followed by
writing corresponding technical design specifications
• The ability to adhere to strict development standards and conduct code
• Will formulate and execute unit test plans, performance test plans &
validating business requirements
• Ability to propose alternate development solutions, and communicate pros &
cons to BSA.
• Provide support to BSA on configuration & reporting requirements
• Ability to mentor other developers on the team
• Excellent communication & writing skills and must be able to function in a
Syed Muzaffer Ali | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc ®
O: 972-756-0622 Ext: 215
e: s...@cigniti.com | w: www.cigniti.com
433 E Las Colinas Blvd. # 1240 Irving, TX - 75039
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at