Hi, This is BHANU PRASAD from SVIT INC,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
Rate ASAP.

Job Title:  WebSphere Message Broker Integration Developer

Duration:  3+ Months

Location:  Cincinnati, OH.

Job Description

·         The candidate will be responsible for development and implementation
of Integration/Web Services/Message Sets supporting key near-real-time retail
integration projects within the Enterprise.

·         Participate in the technical design process with the Integration
Architects on key integration projects.

·         Develop Integration applications as per the specifications using the
WebSphere Message Broker Integration Server software.

·         Unit test your code using SDLC best practices.

·         Implementation/Definition/Management of TDS and Binary message sets
in support of Retail Point of Sale transactions.

·         Develop programming specifications.

·         Participate in all phases of system and integration testing.

Job Requirements:

·         2 or more years of direct experience working with Enterprise
Application Integration, Message oriented Middleware or Service Oriented
Architecture patterns and applications.

·         1 or more years direct experience designing and developing using
WebSphere Broker 6.0+

·         A solid understanding and appreciation for SDLC tools, processes, and
methodology.

·         BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.

·         Experience with WebService Development for real-time transactions
using the Broker Integration Server.

·         Experience developing/implementing SOAP/REST WebServices.

·         Experienced with development of XML schemas and mapping.

·         Experienced with ESQL

I look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to contact me if you have any
questions. Thank you.

Thanks & Regards

--------------------------------

Bhanu Prasad

SVIT Inc

(CELEBRATING 8th ANNIVERSARY 2002-2010)

Technical Recruiter

Voice: 347-863-7983 || Alt: 646-898-6227 || Fax: 516-977-0618

E-mail: bh...@svitinc.com || G-mail: bhanu.svit...@gmail.com || URL:
www.svitinc.com

                 Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics

If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused

|| SVIT INC || NEW YORK ||