6 months plus
We are looking for multiple We are looking for a System Tester to manage
a project located in Richardson, TX.
This position is responsible for working directly with Information
Technology and Business leadership and staff to provide coordination
services, metrics regarding project status, SDM compliance and
timelines. This position must be able to interact with testers, developers,
business users, PMO and Project Sponsors in order to promote project
- Coordinate testing activities, at the Program level, for new and
existing internal and/or external applications which involves validating
that business specifications have been implemented as requested, and that
existing functionality continues to perform. This involves coordinating the
activates of testing staff on multiple, concurrent projects.
- Working with Business Analysts, test groups, business users, and
developers to understand the broad perspective of functionality implemented
within each release.
- Coordinate and drive project team members in developing testing
strategies for each phase within a release, while assisting with the
scheduling of new releases at either a program level or across various
- Identify resource requirements, constraints, risks, environment needs,
testing tool requirements, training and assumptions.
- Daily use of both verbal and written communication skills, including
the ability to interact with all levels of management, and manage client
expectations. Communication skills must include the ability to escalate
resource fulfillment and project risk issues to appropriate levels of
management and the ability to negotiate service levels and deliverables.
- Ability to work independently, in a team, and across organizational
- Responsible for scheduling all phases of testing to meet milestones and
- Responsible for tracking status, analyzing results and publishing
status reports as necessary.
- Support rollouts to various environments, including production, which
may require working outside the normal business hours.
- Comply with SDM, HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity and
Compliance Program policies.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of company related business.
- Maintain effective communication with management regarding development
within areas of assigned responsibilities and perform special projects as
required or requested.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- 4 years work experience.
- 3 years experience writing, reviewing, approving, and executing test
documentation, from Test Strategy documents through test scripts, for major
software version releases.
- Experience in leading major testing efforts: this would include a
demonstrated ability to meet demanding rollout schedules to various
environments as well as working outside normal business hours.
- Project experience that was done under the guidance of a software
development life cycle, especially testing components of an SDLC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
*Syed Muzaffer Ali | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc *®
*O:** *972-756-0622 *Ext:* 215
*e:* s...@cigniti.com *| **w:* *www.cigniti.com*
*IM: *syed.recrui...@ymail.com **
433 E Las Colinas Blvd. # 1240 Irving, TX - 75039
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at