Please let me know if you have someone available for the below mentioned
position of CISCO Network Engineer at Harrisburg, PA (Face to Face
*Position Title* – CISCO Network Engineer
*Location* – Harrisburg, PA (Face to Face Interview)
*Duration* – 3 Months
*Pay Rate* - $45/hour (All Inclusive on C2C)
Candidate will implement and maintain overall security for the network
architecture of PennDOT LAN/WAN networks.
Maintain and Troubleshoot overall security of the PennDOT LAN/WAN networks
including, but not limited to:
Windows file permissions on an enterprise level
Aid with AD security implementation
Track and gather information on network security breaches
Manage enterprise ISS host based intrusion detection
Develop Network diagrams
Also work with Senior Consultants to:
1. Maintain/troubleshoot a distributed Checkpoint Firewall Solution
consisting of a stand alone management server and two Nokia firewalls
2. Follow network security and response plan for PennDOT
3. Oversee daily operations of network security
4. Monitor enterprise firewalls on a daily basis to ensure that legitimate
traffic is passing through the firewalls as it should.
5. Investigate and resolve Trouble Tickets for network security issues as
6. Troubleshoot Nokia hardware/repair as necessary
7. Utilize NAI network sniffer and Cisco Network Analysis Module as
necessary to capture and analyze network traffic
8. Troubleshoot connectivity issues through firewalls.
9. Configure and install Checkpoint firewall appliances
10. Maintain MacAfee enterprise antivirus system.
11. Maintain Cisco FWSM.
Checkpoint Firewall configuration & maintenance
Experience implementing/maintaining Cisco routers
AD Security Experience
MacAfee enterprise antivirus system experience
Cisco FWSM experience
Nokia Firewall Appliance experience
Nice to have
Site Minder Experience or Familiarity
Nice to have
iBusiness Solution LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at