*Title: Sr.NET Developer
Location: Fairfax, VA
Length: 12 Months.

we are looking for .NET Developer for our direct client in Fairfax, VA

.NET developer who did work on dot.net technologies also.
-The developer will contribute to design and implementation of .NET
applications
-The developer will support and contribute with design and implementation of
internet based .C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server web applications using .NET
3.5/4.0.
-This person will be strong in SharePoint and Web development in C#,
ASP.NETand SQL Server.
- Sharepoint Is Desirable.

*