Hello,

    Here is an urgent *Requirement from Ramsoft.*

Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.

Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /

placement.

* *

*JAVA / J2EE Developer*

*12 months (Very Possibility to Extension)*

*Locations:  Lansing, MI*

*Rate : Open*

* *

*Job Description:*

·         Senior level java and J2EE development skills with 5+ years Java
experience

·         Solid understanding of the java Collections framework

·         Solid understanding of web and EJB container models

·         Solid understanding of J2EE transactional control

·         Hands-on experience with multiple J2EE persistence Strategies
(DAO, OR- mapping, JDBC, transactional demarcation)

·         Knowledge of UML

·         Strong SQL skills

·         XML development

·         Object-Oriented and service-oriented design, including knowledge
of data transfer objects and associated design patterns

·         Excellent communication with the ability to solicit and formalize
requirements and work with end users, customers.

·         Experience in Agile Methodology

·         Experience in Test Driven Design (TDD) methodology.

* *

* *

* *

Regards,

Steve
*Ramsoft Systems Inc*
*Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE*

*ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: “Projects & Staffing” *

Tel: 248 327 3482, Fax: 248 354 3626
st...@ramsoft.net, www.ramsoft.net

*IM’s:* steve.r...@yahoo.com , steve.rams...@gmail.com
*“Proudly serving the industry for 17 years”*

* *

*We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this
e-mail in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to
us with the word **"REMOVE" **in the subject line and your ID will be
removed from our mailing list immediately. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused*