Hello,

    Here is an urgent *Requirement from Ramsoft.*

Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.

Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /

placement.

* *

*OBIEE Developer (US CITIZENS ONLY)*

*06 months (Very Possibility to Extension)*

*Locations:  Reston- VA*

*Rate : Open*

* *

*Job Description:*
Designs and Develops reports, dashboards, notifications and delivery and
user interfaces using OBIEE software. Designs and implements detailed
filters, charts, report formats, and BI tool metadata layer per technical
specifications. Unit Tests all configurable items in area of responsibility.
Develops appropriate programs and systems documentation. Assists with Meta
data capture. Resolves identified defects in a timely and correct manner.
Transfers knowledge to team and appropriate stakeholders.

*Required Skills:*
• 7+ years overall experience in related field / industry
• 5+ years with specific, demonstrable skills developing reporting and
business intelligence applications for high concurrent user environments
utilizing a variety of COTS packages and/or custom coded solutions
• 4+ years hands on experience implementing reporting/BI solutions
utilizing, especially using OBIEE software.
• Previous projects utilizing other reporting software such as: Tableau,
SAS, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) / Analytic Services
(SSAS), Cognos, Oracle BI, etc also a plus
• Self-motivated individual with ability to define and execute own tasks
under an aggressive project schedule
• Willingness to travel for approximately 15% of project time
• Demonstrable experience designing and implementing data-intensive
reporting applications
• Working knowledge of Primary and Secondary education and student
performance data and reporting needs is a plus.
• Previous experience working with Local, County, or State education clients
is a plus

Regards,

Steve
*Ramsoft Systems Inc*
*Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE*

*ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: “Projects & Staffing” *

Tel: 248 327 3482, Fax: 248 354 3626
st...@ramsoft.net, www.ramsoft.net

*IM’s:* steve.r...@yahoo.com , steve.rams...@gmail.com
*“Proudly serving the industry for 17 years”*

* *

*We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this
e-mail in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to
us with the word **"REMOVE" **in the subject line and your ID will be
removed from our mailing list immediately. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused*