We have an opportunity for an Oracle Essbase Designer. If you have
interested candidates then please send a resume and let’s set up a time to
*Send your resume to adi...@unicomtec.com*
Senior Oracle Essbase Designer
*Location* : Oakland, CA
Duration :6 months
More than 5 years experience as Senior Essbase Designer
Multiple full life cycle experience implementing Essbase solutions
- Strong experience on Maxl scripts, Calc scripts, business rules and
design consideration for Essbase applications
- Strong experience optimizing Load and query performance of Essbase
- Provide expert review and optimize internal configuration of cubes,
dense / sparse dimensions, block size, cache size, dynamic calcs, calc
scripts, etc. as they impact data loads.
- Ability to architect Oracle Essbase security solutions – including
locking and selective unlocking capability
- Establishes standards for the technology including identification of
appropriate uses for all options within the ESSBASE technology stack (For
example, Oracle Hyperion Smart View for Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and
Outlook), Oracle Essbase Visual Explorer, and Oracle BI Suite Enterprise
Edition Plus, including Dashboards, Answers, Hyperion Interactive Reporting,
Hyperion Web Analysis, Hyperion Financial Reporting, etc.)
- Responsible for understanding user requirements and translating those
requirements into well architected solutions
- Performs quality assurance & design review functions for all projects
where the technology will be utilized
- Researches and recommends alternative actions for problem resolution
with minimal direction.
- Analyzes trends to proactively prevent problems.
- Complies with project management methodology requirements as
- Develops detailed program specifications for self and others.
- Tests and implements systems and enhancements using techniques that
meet generally accepted coding standards.
- Assists less senior engineers when performing system and acceptance
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at