Senior Oracle DBA
1 Year Contract
• Minimum of 8 years experience of Oracle database administration in the
• Extensive experience in database design, performance monitoring and
tuning, capacity planning, database backup and recovery, SQL statement
tuning, and Unix shell scripting
• Extensive experience with RMAN, OEM/GRID Control, and Data Guard.
• Extensive experience in Oracle database upgrade from 9i/10g to 11g and
Character Set conversion and migration.
• Strong experience with database compliance, security, and auditing.
• Strong knowledge in the area of Unix/Linux Serves and various storage
types like DMX, HDS, and NAS.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to perform project management roles as required and capable of
supporting and implementing technology projects as a facilitator and
• Experience in managing new technology evaluations. Ability to work
effectively in a team environment, leads peers to decisions, identify
issues, and prepare solutions
• Energetic and self-motivated team player with ability to work effectively
and cooperatively with project and infrastructure teams and create and
maintain positive and professional business relationships with both internal
associates and external customers and vendors.
• Proficient at time and priority management.
*Syed Muzaffer Ali | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc *®
*O:** *972-756-0622 *Ext:* 215
*e:* s...@cigniti.com *| **w:* *www.cigniti.com*
*IM: *syed.recrui...@ymail.com **
433 E Las Colinas Blvd. # 1240 Irving, TX - 75039
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at