Hi,

Greetings !!!

Here below I ave very urgent opening with me for SAP BW HCM.
One of ours candidate just had interview for this posiiton. But he is not
strong with *Headcount Cubes*, So please let me know if you have anyone
available with you who suits with this requirement.

Reply me soon and I will arrange phone screen with the client.

*12128  SAP BW  HCM*

Location Maryland

Duration-: 6 Months

*They are reviewing today -*

SAP BW Senior level BW resource with experience implementing headcount cubes
and creating new queries (SAP HCM infocubes). The person needs to have
experience as the person is going to be working with a client resource that
has a lot of experience in BW. Also need to know how to connect an existing
BW instance linked to FI, to a SAP HCM instance. Location MD.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)