Here is an urgent *Requirement from Ramsoft.*
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /
*Business Analyst (US Citizens Only )*
*Location: DC - Washington/Metro*
*Duration: 12 months*
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Roles and Responsibilities:*
• Collect, analyze and standardize data needs across a complex stakeholder
• Work directly with the customer in developing requirements for data
• Maintain information using XML schemas.
• Utilize basic SQL skills to manipulate data.
• Communicate (verbal and written), stakeholder needs, standardization
methodologies, and project status.
• Create technical and support documentation as required.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge,
skills, and abilities listed below:
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve complex problems.
• Proven ability to grasp technical concepts quickly, solid ability to
translate technical verbiage into non-technical language and vice-versa.
• Fundamental knowledge of XML; ability to work with XML documents.
• Basic SQL knowledge (ability to write select statements, queries, etc.).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment; will interact with
internal customers, peers, and management
• Bachelor’s degree (equivalent years of experience may be considered in
lieu of a degree)
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential
• Work experience with large databases
• Work experience in financial markets
• Knowledge of commodity futures and options markets
• Familiarity with Financial XML Standards (FIXML, FpML, XBRL, ISO 20022,
*Ramsoft Systems Inc*
*Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE*
*ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: “Projects & Staffing” *
Tel: 248 327 3482, Fax: 248 354 3626
*IM’s:* steve.r...@yahoo.com , steve.rams...@gmail.com
*“Proudly serving the industry for 17 years”*
*We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this
e-mail in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to
us with the word **"REMOVE" **in the subject line and your ID will be
removed from our mailing list immediately. We apologize for any
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at