Send resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
Bus Systems Analyst III with Mortgage
Duration: 6 months
Location: Falmouth, ME
- Required to understand new business requirements, conduct business
analysis, undertake QA testing and help streamline existing processes to
- Prepare data mapping and perform testing of applications.
- Develop in depth knowledge of applications and their interdependences.
- Analyze and manipulate large data sets.
- Demonstrate leadership and partnership skills by interacting with other
technology teams within organization to solve problems and deliver
- Understand, document and interpret complex user requirements.
- Will take a leadership role in working with and liaising with business
partners, other Technology Solutions organizations and external vendors to
define the business and technical requirements at the program level.
- Review, analyze and evaluate detailed business and functional
requirements, documentation, process flows and data models to contribute to
the development of project plans including project charter, project
deliverables, cost/benefits analysis, time line estimates, scope and
- Develop use cases, defining and documenting user procedures and workflows,
and how each class of user interacts with east system function.
- Ensure Business Recovery Plans are in place.
- Integrate technical solutions with the business environment, recognizing
systems design and data interdependencies and reusability.
- Establish appropriate security levels for processes, information exchange
and system implementation.
- Define, review and influence standards and quality measures/metrics.
- Assist in the development of conversion and implementation strategies.
- Conduct pre and post implementation reviews, ensuring all technical
solutions have met business requirements.
- Supports system implementation and production readiness by liaising with
change management, IT architecture and desktop standards, and the business.
- Develop test plans, test cases, perform testing.
- Provide user documentation, user training, and post implementation
- Collaborate with business leaders, IT professionals, and vendors ensuring
that management is kept informed of project status and that problems and
issues are escalated appropriately and clearly communicated.
- Experience in financial services/banking (i.e retail lending, fixed income
- Experience in QA and testing. Strong analytical and problem solving
- Strong presentation and communications skills.
- Collaborative team building skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Business Analysis Experience (client needs 6+ years of experience)
- Prior Experience in Retail Banking ( (client needs prior experience)
- Retail Lending (client needs 6+ years of experience)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at