Greetings !!!

Here below is new requirement. Please go through it.

*One candidate backed out was suppose to start today. This is a urgent
position. *

Local Only.

Web Developer

$40-45/Hr the Max.

Local only

Location: San Francisco, CA

Strong ASP . Net framework 2.0 or higher

SQL Server 2005 or higher, VS 2008, C#

Good SQL and Performance Tuning Skills

Experience with IIS 6.0 or higher

Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)

Essentially we need a strong ASP.Net coder with practical SQL and SSRS
experience. Looking for a Web Developer 5 as this person should function
independently, have good communication skills and be able to interface with
all stakeholders, including Business Proponents, Project Manager(s), QA and
Technical Support partners (DBA, Platform Support).

This is estimated to be about an 11 week effort. Actual duration may be a
little longer as we are moving into the Holiday months. Depending on project
schedule, I may schedule a break in December.

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.