Title: Technical Support Lead/ Sustaining Engineering
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Length: 6 Months+
A multinational Internet security Software Company seeks outstanding
technical analysts to help manage enterprise implementations at the world's
leading financial and healthcare companies. It gives the opportunity to
improve customer handling skills at the highest technical levels while
learning public key infrastructure (PKI) and security technologies.
The selected candidate will be joining the Technical/Sustaining Engineering
department to support a variety distributed and online applications used by
customers worldwide. Primary job responsibilities include:
• Acting as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert for
customer and internal application inquiries regarding products and
• Work with various parts of engineering as required to coordinate
troubleshooting and investigative efforts towards finding root-cause
• Hands on experience with tools and technologies needed to perform job such
as test planning & execution tools, and defect tracking tools.
• Responsible for product patch development and porting efforts for various
products/platforms as required.
• Assuming full ownership of product documentation, including coordinating
and/or developing updates as needed.
• Participating in application or service related projects and independently
managing/completing tasks related to Product Support deliverables.
• Actively participating in information sharing, team-based resolution
activity, cross training and an absolute focus on resolving customer cases
as quickly and effectively as possible.
• Performing independent and in-depth problem troubleshooting, problem
resolution, and root cause analysis for application issues, script/log
This position requires:
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
• CA Siteminder knowledge is a requirement. / Any VPN set up configuration
is a plus
• 8+ years of technical knowledge in relational databases such as Oracle and
SQL Server; programming languages such as Java and C++; traces/logs
troubleshooting skills; sound knowledge of XML, ASP, COM and web-based
technologies; knowledge of networking and system security.
• 6+ years of technical knowledge of the following technologies like: Web
Servers, Application Servers, Web Standards such as HTML, XML communication
standards such as TCP(SSL), HTTP(S) ODBC, JDBC, Firewalls, Proxies
• 4+ years of technical knowledge and experience with support tools such as
Web Browsers and FTP clients.
• Knowledge of Unix/Linux/Windows OS is required
• Knowledge of Cryptographic standards is required.
• Product deployment to a large customer base that uses a varied combination
of distributed software products and online applications.
• Demonstrate the ability to work closely with both customers and developers
to bridge the gap in knowledge and perspectives.
• Knowledge of the complete software development lifecycle (i.e.,
requirements to implementation).
• Strong analytical problem solving skills.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at