Direct client requirement – C-Model development, Please send resume,
contact number and rate information to van...@miracleus.com
Skill - C-Model Development
Job Location: Allentown, PA
Duration: 6 months + Extendable
Start: Immediate
Responsibilities: Implement, test, and document functional models of
IC subsystems. These models will be written in C++ / SystemC capturing
the functionality of logic that has been, or will be implemented in
RTL. The primary use of these models is in a software prototyping
environment used to develop firmware for multi-core IC devices. They
are also used to assist in hardware validation.

Required skills: C++ programming, understanding of hardware design &
function, development experience with modeling and/or hardware design

Desired skills: SystemC, RTL simulation tools, VHDL and/or Verilog, TLM

Vanita Asawa

Miracle Software Inc
4 Walter E Foran Blvd, Suite 206
NJ – 08822
Ph: 908-782-0002 Ext 221
Fax: 908-782-2765
Email: van...@miracleus.com

“Certified Minority Business Enterprise by NMSDC”

"Top 500 Asian Owned Business in US"
"Top 100 Diversity Owned Business in New Jersey"
"Top 100 Women Owned Business in New Jersey"

 If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses
, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.