*1. Initially a 6 month contract (most likely will get extended)*
*2**. Candidates must be able to pass a background check.*
*(6) Senior Linux Systems Engineers*
*(2) Lead/Architect Linux Engineers*
**Total of 8 positions. *
*1. Redhat Linux experience *
*2. VMWare Virtualization experience*
*3. Veritas experience (NetBackup, Volume Manager, Veritas Cluster Servers
*Senior Linux Engineer – San Diego, CA – Fortune 500 Company*
· Responsible for the day-to-day administration and support of Linux
Red Hat systems, other associated technologies (VMWare, SAN/NAS with NetApp
and EMC, Symantec NetBackup, Veritas Volume Manager, Veritas Cluster Server
(VCS), F5 Networking, Oracle)
· Installation, configuration, and administration of enterprise
server hardware and associated peripheral components.
· Install software, apply patches, manage file systems, monitor
performance and troubleshoot alerts from commercial, open source and locally
developed monitoring tools.
· System failure analysis and recovery; insuring the consistency and
integrity of file systems
· Hardware/software configuration; and management
· Participate in hardware and software migration and upgrade efforts
of varying size and complexity
· Enterprise datacenter experience.
· 5-10 years of Linux System Administration experience
For the Lead/System Architect role, please add the following to the criteria
(in addition to the SA skillset):
· Advanced experience in complex IT operational environments in
various aspects of design, engineering, analysis, testing and ongoing
support for their technical area.
· In-depth experience with system design, networking, hypervisors,
storage subsystems, databases, and systems scaling
*For immediate responses Please send resumes to * <s...@ar-sys.com>
Thanks & Regards,
Phone: 678-987-5222 Ext 4008.
650-517-9700 Extn 4008.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at