Novell IDM Developer - TX - Send the resumes only on

Location:  San Antonio, TX
3 month contract
Start:  ASAP

There are integration requirements between the HRIS system and our internal
IDM system.  We are looking for an Novell IDM developer resource with the
following skills:
EXTREMELY skilled and knowledgeable in Novell IDM
EXTREMELY skilled and knowledgeable with the Novell IDM SOAP driver
Strong working knowledge of:
Web Services
WSDL documents

*Warm Regards,*

* *

*Syed Muzaffer Ali | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc *®

*O:** *972-756-0622 *Ext:* 215

*F:** *972-756-0644

*IM: * **

433 E Las Colinas Blvd. # 1240 Irving, TX - 75039