Hi Greetings !!!
Here below I have new opening for peopelsoft Developer.
Please let me know if you have anyone with you.
Please do send me suitable candidate.
*Job: *PeopleSoft Developer
*Start Date:* November 1
*Duration:* 6+ Months
*Primary Skills: *This position will provide development support for
client’s PeopleSoft Financials 9.1 Upgrade project during the coding, issue
resolution, and warranty support phases of the project. The ideal candidate
for this position will have some exposure to *PeopleSoft Financial v9.1 and
*1. Eight plus years of PeopleSoft development experience.
2. Three plus years of PeopleSoft Financial development experience.
3. Extensive experience with Application Engine, PeopleCode, Crystal and
4. Experience with a full PeopleSoft upgrade cycle.
5. Advanced SQL skills and tuning experience.
6. Familiarity with DB2 or other relational databases.
7. Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
*1. Knowledge of Financial business processes.
2. Development experience with Financials 9.1 and PeopleTools 8.5
3. Knowledge of Cybermation’s ESP Scheduler.
4. Understanding of HTML, or previous experience in web design.
5. Knowledge of Quest’s STAT change control tool
Looking forward to hear from soon.
Warm Regards, Sanjay Kumar
(SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java, QA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems Inc.
39111 Paseo Padre Pkwy #202
Fremont, CA - 94538
Office - 510-744-1700 Ex. 308
Fax - 800-368-1322
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)". *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at