send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
Job Title: ETL Developer
Duration: 11/15/2010 to 05/14/2011
Location: Mt. Laurel - New Jersey
- Performs ETL design and development of a complex nature.
- Works with the US datawarehouse designers to develop and implement ETL
- The Software Developer will be part of a team responsible for building out
and maintaining the US data warehouse.
- Design extract, transform and load (ETL) software components.
- Develop and Test ETL software using SQL, Unix Shell Scripts, IBM
Information Server (Datastage) - version 8 enterprise edition.
- Document software and operational procedures.
- Work independently with little direct supervision in the development of
- Provide detailed analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
- Experience with Meta Data work bench or Information Analyzer, and
QualityStage are strong pluses.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Must be completely self-sufficient with IBM datastage - version 8
enterprise edition, and have strong understanding of dimensional database
design. (Kimball methodology).
- Must be a very clear and effective communicator.
- Experience with Information Analyzer (TD needs 6+ years of experience)
- Prior experience in IBM Information Server (Datastage) version 8
enteriprise edition (TD needs 6+ years of experience)
- Prior experience in Meta Data work bench development (TD needs 6+ years of
- Prior experience with Quality Stage (TD needs 6+ years of experience)
- Strong understanding (and prior use) of dimensional database design.
(Kimball methodology) (TD needs 6+ years of experience)
- UNIX Shell Scripts (TD needs 6+ years of experience)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at