Hi Folks,

This is Sandeep from Supreme soft Corporation (www.supremesoft.net)  and I
had gone through your resume in Job Board/Networking sites and contacting
you regarding this below job opportunity

Please go through the below job details with our direct client and please
let me know if you are comfortable and available.

Please reply to sandeepku...@supremesoft.net

If you are available for this current position please send me your updated
copy of your resume and the rate you are looking ahead and if you have any
queries please call or send me  an email to 703-9553-160 x 114 /

*Position: Sr. - Java Web Developer*

*Location : Foster City, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

* *

*Required Skills:*

Candidate must be a smart, fast learner and be willing to learn.

5 + yrs experience in JSP and Java. Very good and strong understanding of
the Java core components in J2SE and basic understanding of the servlet
package within J2EE.

Basic understanding of the HTTP protocol, web based applications, JavaScript
and XML.

Very good knowledge of HTML and CSS, including optimizing and writing
cross-browser compatible       code.

PHP knowledge is a plus (optional).

Knowledge and exposure to a variety of internet technologies.

Strong verbal and written communication skills (good English).

Good knowledge of relational databases, SQL, Oracle.

Careful attention to detail in both front end design and back end code.

Ability and willingness to actively coordinate with geographically
distributed team members on technical and process issues.

*Specific technologies include:*

* *

 Supreme soft is an Equal Employment Opportunity and does not discriminate
against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national
origin, age, gender, marital status, disability, sexual orientation,
military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State
law or local ordinance.

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep . N

Supremesoft Corporation