Hi Greetings !!!

Here below I have new opening at OH.

Immediate start,,

* *

Job Title:    *SAP ABAP **data conversion consultant with LSWM** **exp in
the areas of SAP MM / QM (1) ,SAP SD OTC(1) / SAP IM / WM(1), RTP (1)*

*Level From:      Experienced SAP Conversion Analyst*

*Level To:           Experienced SAP Conversion Consultant*

Location:             Ohio

Start Date:          November 1, 2010

End Date:            April 30, 2011

- Collaborate with off-shore *data conversion* team
- Assist business in management of cleansing activities
-Provide functional guidance to business during conversion activities
-Assist in loading of data utilizing *LSMW (Legacy System Migration
Workbench)* and other conversion tools
-Document different areas of *data conversion* such as mapping,
transformation and data definitions
-Experience with *data conversion*
-Knowledge of *data cleansing* techniques and methodologies
-Functional SAP knowledge to assist with translation of design into
-Ability to execute  a *data cleansing/conversion* approach
-Ability to manage *data mapping* and data extracts activities within a
specified functional area
-Strong MS Excel and MS Access skills

*******Required Skills: *
MS Excel
MS Access

*I need 1 resource in each of the following areas (4 resources in all)*

1.     SAP MM/QM (Material Master / Quality Management)

2.     SAP OTC (Sales)

3.     SAP RTP (Procurement)

4.     SAP IM/WM (Inventory/Warehouse)

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.