send your resumes toadi...@unicomtec.com <sri...@unicomtec.com>
*AIX Script Developer *
Number of people needed: 1
Location: Johns Creek (Johns Creek, GA)
Start Date: November 22, 2010
End Date: May 29, 2011
*Job Description: *
This position is for a Warehouse Management Systems project. This resource
will update and create AIX scripts to work in a new project/platform.
*This position responsibilities could include:*
· Documenting technical specifications at a detailed level allowing
· Coding various programs with multiple technologies on AIX
· Develop, Create or review unit test scripts for code
· Creating project objectives/plans for individual contribution
· Communicating necessary project status to project manager and
· Create and/or maintain documentation
· Ability to write advanced sql statements to Oracle and SQL
· Must be logical, analytical, and detail orientated.
· Strong critical thinking, decision making, and problem solving
· Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at