Hi, This is BHANU PRASAD from SVIT INC,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
Rate ASAP.

      Hi,

      We are currently looking to fill these urgent positions with our client.
Below are few details on them. Please let me know if you would be interested on
the same.

      Please feel free to call/mail should you have any questions.

      Position: Cognos planning developer

      Location: LA, CA

      Duration: 9-12 months

      Start Date: ASAP

      The main qualities we are looking for, for this position are as follows:

      Ø      Very experienced developer in all Cognos planning areas - version
8,3

      Ø      Experience in global implementations

      Ø      Experience in highly integrated environments i.e. models managing
different processes are integrated and consolidated

      Ø      Experience in production support is essential

      Ø      Experience in informatica and DB2 will be a plus

      Ø      Strong communication skills - written / oral required

      Ø      Strong problem solving skills are required

      Ø      Ability to work in a fast paced environment

Thanks & Regards

-----------------------------------

BHANU PRASAD

SVIT Inc

(CELEBRATING 8th ANNIVERSARY 2002-2010)

Technical Recruiter

Voice: 347-863-7983 || Alt: 646-898-6227 || Fax: 516-977-0618

E-mail: bh...@svitinc.com || G-mail: bhanu.svit...@gmail.com || URL:
www.svitinc.com

                 Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics

If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused

|| SVIT INC || NEW YORK ||