Hi Greetings !!!!
Here below I have new opening, Please take a look and reply me asap.
*Job Title: Ruby on Rails Development Consultant *
Overall, the position of the Ruby on Rails Development Consultant is to
support Web Development for the GP Application Development Team
· Develop roubust, scalable, performant, and secure software
applications using Ruby on Rails and Oracle. Participate in the design,
specification, development, and documentation of applications to support
· Develop Web-based applications built on the MVC framework.
· Work with relational database management systems. Write database
queries and stored procedures when needed.
· Provide application technical support by troubleshooting and
resolving operational issues. Technical support maybe required after
business-hours and working with multiple global time zones.
· Work as an integral member of the team. Collaborate in a
multi-discipline environment to design and implement solutions using
· Collaborate with business analysts and product managers to define
system requirements and exit criteria.
· Test software using TDD methodologies and automated test tools as
· Must have 2-3 years experience developing professional Web-based
applications in Ruby on Rails (RoR) and HTTP technologies (i.e. AJAX,
acceptable if the candidate has a solid record of three or more years
developing C++, Java, or C#. Four (4) or more total years in web development
required. Experience with Perl and CPAN or Python also desirable.
· Significant experience with Web application architecture and
object-oriented programming. Experience with Agile development and TDD is a
· Experience with relational databases, preferably Oracle. Ability
to write SQL queries and create tables and views. Knowledge of PL/SQL and
Stored Procedures a plus. Database design knowledge is desirable.
· Experience with large production environments (50+ servers), or
writing software that runs on more than a few servers, or experience with
enterprise class software development.
· Ability to concisely and effectively communicate technical
information to both technical and non-technical groups. Ability to gather
requirements and support end-users.
· Strong English communication skills (reading, writing,
presentation, and speaking).
· Strong teamwork skills, preferably in Internet-related operation
groups. Ability to work well with others, in both learning and teaching
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at