This is Sandeep from Supreme soft Corporation (www.supremesoft.net)  and I
had gone through your resume in Job Board/Networking sites and contacting
you regarding this below job opportunity

Please go through the below job details with our direct client and please
let me know if you are comfortable and available.

Please reply to sandeepku...@supremesoft.net

If you are available for this current position please send me your updated
copy of your resume and the rate you are looking ahead and if you have any
queries please call or send me  an email to 703-9553-160 x 114 /

*Position: ASP developer*

*Location: Silver spring, MD*

*Duration: 2+ months*

Duties: This person will design, develop, and implement web-based software
using ASP, JavaScript, and MS SQL server.

Skills required: minimum of 5 years of ASP experience, Debugging skills,
JavaScript, MS SQL server.

They should have excellent problem solving.

Additional skills preferred: .Net, in addition.

 Supreme soft is an Equal Employment Opportunity and does not discriminate
against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national
origin, age, gender, marital status, disability, sexual orientation,
military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State
law or local ordinance.

 Thanks & Regards

Sandeep . N

Supremesoft Corporation