I have seen your resume on the job portal and I would like to contact
you regarding a contract opportunity with one of our clients in
“Washington, DC”.

VIVA USA INC. (www.viva-it.com), an Equal Opportunity Employer, is an
IT consulting firm headquartered in Rolling Meadows, IL servicing
clients nationwide. We provide services in IT, Telecom, Finance &
Accounting, Clerical/Admin and Engineering categories.

Position: UNIX Administrator

Location: Washington, DC

Duration: 1 Month with possible extension.

UNIX Administrator (Disaster Recovery)
Individuals in the category are expected to have experience working
with Unix (solaris) and AIX on multiple platforms.

Unix Administrator should be familiar and experienced on various
Disaster recovery and Data Replication Strategies. These strategies
should be provided both at the hardware and software replication

Please respond to chand...@viva-it.com along with your resume, hourly
rate, current employment status, availability, contact details and a
convenient time for you to talk to us.

If you qualify for the position, we will be requesting you the
following –
1) Exclusive authorization from you to represent your resume to our
2) 2 Professional References

Kindly disregard this mail if the above job description is not
suitable for you or if you are not looking out for new opportunities
at this time. Please feel free to refer anyone you know who may be
interested and qualified for this position. If you refer anyone, we
will thank you with a referral bonus if your referral is hired.

Thanks and Regards
Chandra Sekhar K
VIVA USA INC. System Integration and Outsourcing Services
3601 Algonquin Road, Suite 425, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Phone: 847-268-4610, Fax: (847) 483-1317
Email: chand...@viva-it.com
Please visit us on the web at www.viva-it.com

VIVA USA INC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to
maintaining a professional working environment that is free from
discrimination and unlawful harassment. The Management, contractors,
and staff of VIVA USA shall respect others without regard to race,
sex, religion, age, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, physical,
mental or sensory disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or
status as a Vietnam-era or disabled veteran. Please contact us at
h...@viva-it.com for any complaints, comments and suggestions.

Disclaimer: You received this message in response to your interest in
such jobs or your past interaction with our company. If you have
received this email in error or prefer not to receive such emails in
the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line. All remove
requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused.