We have direct client requirement in PA for Verification engineers
with Specman experience. Please send me your detailed resume, rate and
contact information for consideration. Position details are follows.
Please let me know if you are interested for this position. Please
send me the resume to van...@miracleus.com
Location : Allentown,PA
Rate : Open
Length: 6 Months +
Digital Design/Verification - Job Description
Duties will include working within a Product Development Team to
develop digital ICs for use within communications devices. This job
will encompass various aspects of verification. Candidate may be
involved in upfront planning & scheduling activities. As a member of a
design team, candidate will be expected to actively participate in the
design process from concept to product launch to ensure success.
· 8+ years experience in functional verification
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experience in developing test plans based on specifications
· Strong knowledge of functional verification tools and methodology
· SystemVerilog or Specman based directed/random verification
· Experience developing verification components, large
verification environments and tests for complex blocks
· Understanding of OVM and the e Reuse Methodology (eRM)
· Coverage driven verification experience
· Experience with gate level simulations
· Familiar with processor based SoC verification environments
· Strong programming skills including object oriented approaches
· Familiarity with revision control environments such as ClearCase
· Languages: VHDL, Verilog, Perl, C, Specman e
· Tools: ModelSim, Specman
Required Degree: BS
Preferred Degree: MS
Preferred Major: Electrical Engineering or related discipline
Miracle Software Inc
4 Walter E Foran Blvd, Suite 206
NJ - 08822
Ph: 908-782-0002 Ext. 221
IT Jobs just one click away - visit:
“Certified Minority Business Enterprise by NMSDC”
"Top 500 Asian Owned Business in US"
"Top 100 Diversity Owned Business in New Jersey"
"Top 100 Women Owned Business in New Jersey"
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses
, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at