Hi,

Please ignore my previous mail:

Oracle HR Techno-Functional wth Abap

Tampa Fl

 4-6 month contract

We are looking for a techno-functional HR consultant with a focus on
Payroll, Benefits, OM, PA.  This person will need to understand
configuration and functional areas of those modules.  This person will help
with implementation and support of SAP HR applications.  Candidate will also
 be involved with  providing enhancements and ongoing application support.

Please not that we are not looking for ABAP developers nor true functional
resources. This person will probably be a 60-40 split.

--
Regards

Mohan Rao
Resource Manager