Position: Business objects developer
Location: Jersey city, NJ
Duration: 6 months
Face to face interview is a must, consultants preferred from NY, NJ & CT.
Business Objects Developer with minimum 7 years experience and strong
understanding of Data Warehouse and Informatica. Responsibilities include
reports, developing and support end users. Must have the knowledge of Fixed
Income Securities (Any one of the Bonds, Equities, CLOs, CDOs, MBS, ABS,
Skills: Business Objects, Regulatory Reporting, Data Warehouse, Web
Intelligence SQL, Dash boarding with Xcelsius, Dimensional Data modeling
The candidate must have exposure to ETL, SDLC , Data Modeling, Financial
– Determine requirements and create documentation
– Configuration and maintenance of Business Objects environments
– Use the requirements and database to design universe
– Creation of ad-hoc queries and reports
– Experience with BO upgrades and new releases
– Manage multiple BO universes
– Certification as BO Reports Developer and Administrator is a plus.
(Oracle Apps & Sap)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at