Please let me know if you have someone available for the below mentioned
position of Technical Project Manager at Indianapolis, IN
*Position Title* – Technical Project Manager
*Location* – Indianapolis, IN
*Duration* – 6 Months
*Pay Rate* – $60/hour (All Inclusive on C2C)
1. This project need requires solid project management expertise and
experience. The project needs at DOR require the selected candidate to have
both business project management and technical project management abilities.
Minimum of 7 years.
2. This candidate must have the abilities to conduct assessments on projects
underway to determine state of development, gaps in build versus
requirements, retro-engineering of processes; and the ability to produce
plans of actions and project plan recommendations.
3. The knowledge of the Oracle data base structures and architectures,
including how to read and evaluate entity relationship diagrams is a must.
4. The candidate must very strong communication skills (both written and
oral). Be capable of conducting level meetings and sessions with business
users. We expect the candidate to have experience in scope control and
deliver of satisfactory explanation of management desires to project users.
5. The desired candidate must be knowledgeable in systems development, user
acceptance testing, conversions and systems implementations.
Experience in Years
User Acceptance Testing
iBusiness Solution LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at