Duration 6 Months
Rate : Open
**Premium Economy is a new, high priority project that involves many
business units. The Customer Notification System (4 applications) will need
to be revised to handle the new notification requirements. We need to
augment our current staff in order to meet the 1Q11 implementation.
We are looking for an experienced business analyst to analyze, design and
document requirements for various requirements related to this system.
Responsible for consultation to the internal and/or external customer.
Possess expertise in the customer area he/she supports and has technical
understanding of the business unit’s systems, capabilities, and respective
technologies. Analyze customer processes and requirements. Prepare specified
project documentation according to DT standards. Assist in business process
redesign as needed. Maintain communication with customer and team members
and promote a team environment.
• Gather, develop, coordinate, and maintain business requirements for
various projects and/or systems from initial phase to final implementation,
assuring requirements meet standards.
• Interact with users, other portfolios, vendors, and DT for full life cycle
• Troubleshoot, coordinate, and maintain production
systems/programs/applications, as needed.
• Produce scheduled and ad hoc reports as necessary.
• Assist in maintenance and communication of project status reports and
• Provide user support and coordinate resolution of issues to include change
management, root cause analysis, and appropriate escalation as needed.
• Develop use cases and functional specifications and coordinate the capture
of process models and functional testing, ensuring system is functionally
appropriate, technically sound, and well integrated.
• Develop and manage user acceptance criteria.
• Coordinate the process to analyze, evaluate, implement, and maintain
systems developed internally and/or externally with an outside vendor.
• Assist in the development of project definitions, cost/benefit and risk
analysis, work plans, progress reports, and presentations.
• Transition product support to systems operations.
• Assist in establishing end user training.
*May perform other duties as assigned.
Basic Entry Requirements:
• Bachelors Degree in CS, IS, or BA with two (2) to 5 (5) yrs of IT and/or
business experience, or any equivalent combination of experience, education,
• The ideal candidate has the above with three (3) to 5 (5) yrs project
coordination and previous airline business experience.
Major Skills and Competencies:
CORE COMPETENCIES: (Common across all DT positions)
• Communication Skills- The ability to communicate verbally and in writing
with all levels of employees and management, capable of successful formal
and informal communication, speaks and writes clearly and understandably at
the right level.
• Integrity and Trust - Involves being widely trusted, being seen as a
direct, truthful individual, can present the unvarnished truth in an
appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidences, admits mistakes, and
doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
• Teamwork - Involves working well in a collaborative setting, supporting
work team by volunteering for and completing assignments, acting as a
positive team member by contributing to discussions, developing and
maintaining both formal and informal relationships enterprise-wide, defines
success in terms of the entire team through mentoring and knowledge
• Technical Expertise - Involves demonstrating a commitment to increasing
knowledge and skills in current technical/functional area, keeping up to
date on technical developments, staying informed as to industry practices,
knowing how to apply relevant technical processes to appropriate business
• Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements
of internal/external customers, gets customer information and uses it for
improvements, acts with the customer in mind, establishes and maintains
effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
• Dedication - Involves demonstrating a desire to dedicate time and energy
to accomplish goals, tasks, assignments, etc. Will do what it takes to get
• Partners with the Business - Acts as valued partner to the business,
develops relationships with the customer, deals h1stly and effectively with
business partners, is seen in a positive light by the business/customer.
• Patience - Involves listening and checking before acting. Is tolerant with
people and processes, tries to understand the people and the data before
making judgments and acting, sensitive to due process and proper
• Task Management - Delivers quality work on time, translates planning into
action by following applicable established procedures or methodologies,
proactively monitors and controls task status by collecting and analyzing
task data to anticipate and address barriers, appropriately communicates and
resolves or escalates any problems that arise.
Team player; able to work under pressure and with aggressive timelines.
* Required / Desired Skills** *
*Required / Desired*
*Amount of Experience*
Bachelors Degree in CS, IS, or BA with 2 to 5 yrs of IT
Data Reporting - Oracle / SQL
Pl respond me at kris...@italltech.com
no phone calls please.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at