Please respond to <>

*Job Code: **101070*

*Experience: **8-10 Years*

*Job Title:**Java/J2EE Architect*

*Type: **Contract*

*Location: **Florida or AZ*

We are looking for an Enterprise Architect with experience in financial
domain preferably.

   - Level 2/3 skills in SOA Architecture & Methodologies
   - Level 4 skills in Light Weight Containers (EJB, Spring, Swing ,
   Hibernate….. )
   - Level 4 in Java/OOAD/Design Patterns
   - Level 3 in WS-*** (WS-Security, WS-Federation etc)
   - Level 3/4 skills in UML
   - Level 3/4 skills in following Application Servers (WAS, Weblogic)
   - Level 1 in Webshphere process server, BPEL, BPMN

* All skills are in a four point scale (4 Expertise , 1 Familiarity)

To view all our requirements, please click here

*Skybell Roy*

*Sarian Solutions
*         an IT solutions company
Ph: 732-790-2244| Fax: 732-790-1466