Hi Greetings !!!

Here below we have an urgent opening for Peoplsoft, Please take a look and
let me know if you have anyone available on this.

*Strong Peoplesoft for a 3-6 month contract in PA*

*The programmer/analyst will do reports as part of our PeopleSoft FSCM
project. We require great knowledge of PS   FSCM functionally as well as PS
SQR and PS nvision.*

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.